Luxury Homemade Easter Egg
Luxury gluten free Easter Egg made with hazelnuts and Schär chocolate Tempties.
|300 g||milk chocolate|
|75 g||chopped hazelnuts|
- 1 Egg mould (19cmx13.5cm)
- Melt 200g chocolate over a bain marie until smooth before mixing in 3 crushed Tempties and 75g chopped hazelnuts.
- Coat inside of the egg mould evenly with the chocolate mixture and allow it to dry upside down on parchment for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt the remaining 100g and spread inside of the egg to make sure there are no gaps or thin chocolate.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 hour to ensure fully set.
- Once hard, heat a baking tray and melt the ends of the egg and stick together with 3 Tempties in the middle.
- Heat a palette knife and seal the edges if needed and fill any gaps with remaining melted chocolate.
- Return to the fridge for 30 minutes.