Cheese and Sundried Tomato Muffins
These savoury muffins are really yummy for breakfast or brunch, the sprinkle of Parmesan just gives that extra cheesy flavour.
|225 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||mixed herbs, dried|
|100 g||matured cheddar cheese, grated|
|50 g||sundried tomatoes, chopped|
|85 g||unsalted butter|
|150 g 3,5% fat||natural yogurt|
|15 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170˚C Fan/Gas 5. Put 9 muffin cases in a muffin tray.
- Sieve the mix it and baking powder into a bowl, stir in the mixed herbs, grated cheese and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- Melt the butter then lightly beat it together with the yogurt and eggs, stir until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mix and carefully fold in, do not over mix.
- Place 2 dessertspoon of mixture into the cases. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Delicious warm or cold.