|120 g||Mix it! Universal|
|50 g||milk chocolate|
|150 g||dark chocolate|
|1/2 packet (8g)||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 tsp||vanilla powder|
|75 g||milk chocolate - coating|
|For the decoration:|
|25 g||white chocolate|
- Put the dark and milk chocolate and the butter in a glass bowl and melt in a bain-marie.
- As soon as the chocolate and butter are melted put the bowl on one side and allow the contents to cool slightly.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla powder and salt together until creamy.
- Stir this into the chocolate and butter mixture and then fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Grease a 25 by 25 cm square cake tin with butter, pour in the brownie mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for approx. half an hour in a preheated oven at 170°C. Before serving, spread with the milk chocolate coating and decorate with the white chocolate.
Tip: You can switch the chocolate coating for just a drizzle of dark chocolate if you prefer a more bitter brownie!