If you don’t want to have to worry about what to pack and what you are going to eat when you reach your holiday resort, then you should book gluten free as soon as possible. Enquire about specialised tour operators at your local travel agency. You will be able to find lots of interesting offers via internet. Here you will find many tips about gluten free travelling.
Here are some (insider)tips from our online editorial department:
- Guest house directly on the banks of Lake Garda, Italy
- Ayurveda hotel in Flims, Switzerland
- Family hotel in Riccione, the beautiful Adriatic bathing resort; cake, freshly baked bread, pizza, piadina and ice cream every day
- Small hotel in Ftan, the romantic Engadin village at 1650 m above sea level
- Four star hotel at the heart of Paris