Soft Apple Pie
There’s no dish that’s as universally adored as the humble apple pie, and thanks to our light recipe, this is one dessert you can enjoy without feeling guilty!
|For the dough:|
|250 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|200 ml||vegetable oil|
|1 package||baking powder|
|a little bit of||lemon juice|
|a little bit of||grated lemon peel|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat setting) and grease a round cake tin (at least26 cm wide). Dust your work surface with flour.
- Peel 2 apples, then thinly slice the apple. Marinate the slices in lemon juice and 2 tbsp sugar.
- In the meantime, beat the eggs with the 200g of sugar and lemon zest, until your mixture is foamy and creamy..
- Add the sieved flour, oil, cinnamon and the baking powder to the mixture, and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Mix in the apples and then pour everything into the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven on the middle shelf for approx. 45 - 50 minutes.
- Cool in the cake tin.