They are prepared by mixing the ingredients by hand, they are soft and delicious. What are you waiting for? You absolutely must try our small rolled gluten free sandwiches!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|40 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|10 g||dry yeast|
- Pour the flour into a bowl. Dissolve the dry yeast in warm water. Leave the yeast to work for a few minutes, until the foam has formed on the surface.
- Combine the water with the yeast with the flour and mix with a fork. Add half of the oil in the recipe and the salt and knead by hand, until you get a firm and smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 15-16 balls and Grease your hands with the remaining oil. Spread each ball with the fingertips, forming a square.
- Fold the dough in three parts and then again in three parts and lay on the oven plate covered with baking paper.
- After forming all the sandwiches, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in the oven for ninety minutes, in the oven off.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and turn it on at 220 °, placing a small bowl with water on the lower shelf of the oven.
- Brush with the remaining oil the sandwiches and cook them in a preheated oven at 220 ° for 20-25 minutes, until they have reached a nice golden brown.