Lime cookies for Halloween
Spooky cookies for Halloween!
|150 g||Mix it! Universal|
|20 g||icing sugar|
|1/2||grated lime zest|
|For the decoration:|
|6 tbsp||icing sugar|
|4 tsp||lime juice|
|as required||candy eyes|
- Mix all the dry ingredients and thinly grated lime zest.
- Work in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg yolk and mix until smooth.
- Wrap the dough and refridgerate for 45 minutes.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough 4mm thin
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Mix icing sugar and lime juice. Spead over cookies. Add eye candies.