Egg Salad and Avocado on Bread
Just a few ingredients and a simple recipe for a fantastic summer taste!
|8 slices||Pane casereccio ai semi / Pain campagnard aux graines / Landbrot Mehrkorn|
|1-2 tsp||lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||plain Greek yogurt|
|a little bit of||salt and pepper|
|a little bit of||chopped chives|
- Boil the egg for 10 minutes.
- Cut the avocado in half; remove the stone and criss-cross the pulp with a knife.
- Separate the pulp from the skin with a spoon and place in a bowl.
- Roughly mash with a fork and add a little lemon, salt and pepper.
- Mix the avocado pulp with mayonnaise or Greek yoghurt.
- Let the egg cool, remove shell and then cut into small pieces.
- Mix the egg and the avocado cream well.
- Flavour the cream with salt, pepper and a little spring onion.
- Spread the cream on slices of bread.
- Place two slices on top and cut diagonally.