Cauliflower salad with crispy croutons
A delicious summer escape with the cauliflower salad.
|6 tbsp||olive oil|
|240 g||Pane Casereccio / Pain Campagnard|
|1 handful||pitted olives|
|For the dressing:|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 tbsp||white vinegar|
|1 tsp||Dijon mustard|
- Set the oven to 225°C
- Cut cauliflower into mouth size bites. Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and ½ tsp of salt.
- Roast cauliflower bites for 15 minute. Meanwhile drain olives and cut bread slices into croutons.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Add bread bites and olives to roasting pan with cauliflower. Roast for 10 more minutes.
- Mix dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad atleast half of the dressing and serve the rest along with the salad.