Select ingredients that are reliably gluten-free. It may be helpful to consult a list of products recommended by coeliac associations.
- Never touch the food with flourcoated hands or with unwashed utensils (bowls, ladles, strainers, pots, etc.) that have been in contact with prohibited foods.
- Do not place the food directly on contaminated surfaces, such as the countertop, baking pans, the bottom of the oven, hotplates or the grill. Clean everything well before beginning work.
- Do not reuse oil that has already been used to fry flour-coated or breaded food.
- Do not reuse water that has already been used to cook pasta with gluten.
- Use greaseproof paper (wax paper) or aluminium foil on plates and surfaces that may have been contaminated.