Yoghurt and Cereal Ice Cream Lollies
Creamy and crunchy, this ice cream treat made with yoghurt and muesli is an irresistible combination!
|160 g||Choco Müsli|
|500 g||plain Greek yogurt|
- Mix the honey and Choco Muesli together in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture between 6 ice lolly moulds and press them well with a wooden spoon.
- Fill each mould with the yoghurt, then bang the top of the mould to fill any air pockets
- Put the wooden sticks into each ice lolly mould and freeze for 3 hours in the freezer.
- Remove from the moulds and serve immediately.