Winter is perfect time for baking!
|150 g||Mix it! Universal|
|30 g||icing sugar|
|For the decoration:|
|160 g||icing sugar|
|candy / decor of your choice|
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Work in the butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add the egg yolk and mix until smooth.
- Wrap the dough and refridgerate it for 45 minutes.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough 4mm thin.
- Make cookies with the cookie cutter.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Mix icing sugar and egg white. Decorate the cookies as you want.