White jelly roll
The recipe for the roll, to fill as you will!
|For the dough:|
|1 1/2 cup||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 1/4 cup||sugar|
|a little bit of||lemon peel|
|to taste||vanilla sugar|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|For the filling:|
|to taste||fruit jelly|
- Beat the whole eggs and sugar together in a bowl until light, frothy and delicate.
- Slowly add the Mix Pâtisserie and baking powder. Mix the ingredients together well.
- Pour the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking paper. Dust the cake with a little sugar, cover with cling film and let it rest.
- Spread the cake with fruit filling to your taste and roll it up to form a cylinder shape.