White Chocolate Rocky Road
Ammmazing! Who doesn’t love Rocky Road? The crunchy biscuit and chewy marshmallow make these delectable bites so good we’ll bet you can’t stop at just one square. If you don’t like white chocolate, simply swap it for dark.
|250 g||white chocolate|
|85 g||golden syrup|
|50 g||chopped roasted hazelnuts|
|75 g||dried sour cherries|
|25 g||milk chocolate|
- Break the buscuits into small pieces. Lightly grease a base lined 20cm x 20cm baking tin.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate together in a large bowl placed over a pan of hot but not boiling water.
- Remove the bowl from the pan and cool for 10 minutes before beating well.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients into the melted chocolate mix and combine together.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared tin and level with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mark into 16 portions and chill for a further 45 minutes before decorating.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave.
- Pipe or drizzle the chocolate in a zig zag pattern on top of the Rock Road.
- Allow to set and serve.