White Bread Rolls
These soft and delicious bread rolls can be served up alongside soup or filled with your favourite filling for a delicious lunch.
|250 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 tsp||dried yeast|
|1/2 tbsp||skimmed milk powder|
|2 tsp||sunflower oil|
|225 ml||lukewarm water|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the Mix It into a large bowl, add the yeast, salt and milk powder, using a metal spoon mix together well.
- Add the oil and blend into the dry ingredients with a fork.
- Add the water and beat together with a wooden spoon for 1 minute until all the ingredients are blended together and the mixture is smooth.
- Don’t overbeat.
- Divide the mixture into 6 oiled muffin sections of a tin
- Cover with lightly oiled cling and place in a warm place for 45 minutes or until the dough has risen level or nearly to the top of the tin.
- Cook for 25 minutes.