Vegan Pancakes with Poppy Seeds
Need a light breakfast that doesn’t sacrifice on taste? Try these gluten free, lactose free, egg free pancakes. You’ll love them!
|150 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
- Add the flour and a pinch of salt to the yeast. Add the sugar and gradually add the water while stirring, being careful not to let the lumps form
- Slowly add the oil while mixing and add the poppy seeds to the mixture. Mix everything well, adding water if the batter is too thick.
- Grease a frying pan.
- Use a large spoon (or a small ladle) and pour the batter into the frying pan.
- When the edges begin to come away from the pan, and bubbles form on the surface, your mixture is cooked. Use a spatula to turn them over and finish cooking the other side.
- Repeat this procedure until the batter is finished, and place the pancakes one on top of another to keep them warm.
- Serve them for breakfast, along with jams, compotes, creams and fruit to top them with.