Vegan Falafel Wrap
Are you fancy for some great and tasteful lunch on the go? Then these vegan falafel wraps will be perfect for you!
|For the Falafel:|
|400 g||chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|1/2 tsp||chili powder|
|4 tbsp||chickpea flour|
|For the sauce:|
|juice of a half lime|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp||sunflower oil|
|1 package||mixed greens|
For the Salsa:
- Chop the tomatoes and the shallots into small cubes then add the other ingredients. Mix together and set aside.
For the Falafel:
- For this step, use a food processor.
- Add the chickpea to it with every other ingredient except the parsley.
- Blend them together, until it is completely blended. Check the consistency. If it is not thick enough, add more flour and mix it again.
- Chop the parsley very finely then mix into the falafel batter.
- Check the salt amount in it. If it needs more, then add and mix it in.
- Form the falafel (small “coins”) in order to fit in the wrap easily. Use oil for your hand if it’s getting sticky.
- Heat up a little sunflower oil in a skillet pan (max 1 tbsp.). Add the little falafel “coins” and cook slowly on a medium heat both sides until it’s golden. You can even put a lid above it.
- Warm up the wraps, add the mixed salad, the sliced avocado, the falafel and tomato salsa. Roll it up and enjoy it!