Turkey and Cranberry Panini. Serve as a scrumptious snack over the festive season!!
|3 tsp||cranberry sauce|
|2 slices||turkey, cooked|
|3||pigs in blankets, cooked|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the panini in half lengthways and spread the cut base and top with 2 tsp of cranberry sauce.
- Then place on the turkey slices.
- Cut the pigs in blankets diagonally and lay onto the turkey.
- Drizzle over the remaining spoonful of cranberry sauce and cover with the Brie slices.
- Top with the panini lid.
- Wrap the whole panini in baking parchment or greaseproof paper and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 5 – 6 minutes and serve by cutting the panini vertically and dressing with salad.