A soft and crunchy gluten free puff pastry you can make at home! Filled with peppers, tomatoes, tuna and boiled eggs – it is a perfect choice for dinner!
|For the dough:|
|470 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|100 ml||olive oil|
|30 ml||white wine|
|1 tsp||dry yeast|
|1||egg for brushing|
|For the filling:|
|1||red bell pepper|
|300 g||unconcentrated tomato purée|
|250 g||canned tuna|
- Prepare the dough. Put the flour, salt and dry yeast in the mixing bowl making sure the salt does not mix with the yeast.
- Add the lukewarm water, oil, wine and egg.
- Mix everything until you get a smooth dough. Wrap it with plastic film and leave it in the fridge to rest while you prepare the filling.
- Chop the onion, pepper and garlic and gently fry them in a skillet with oil until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the tomato purée, salt and sugar to the skillet and cook over a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes. Incorporate the tuna and the boiled eggs in pieces, mix and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide the dough into two equal pieces. Put each piece between two sheets of baking paper and spread them out evenly with a rolling pin.
- Trim the edges to make two circles. Set the trimmings aside for decoration.
- Put one of the circles in a baking pan, keeping the baking paper underneath it.
- Add the filling and cover with the other half of the dough.
- Close all the edges pinching a fold at the rim.
- Decorate the pie with the trimmings and brush the top with a beaten egg.
- Make some pinholes on the top of the pie to allow steam to escape, and so it does not inflate while it bakes.
- Bake at 200°C for 40 minutes.