Tomatoes with pasta filling
Pasta with tomatoes is probably nothing really new to you, and neither are stuffed tomatoes ... but what about juicy tomatoes with a tasty pasta filling?
|50 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
|50 g||cream cheese|
|30 g||pickles, chopped|
|to taste||olive oil|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|to taste||basil, chopped|
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water (according to the information on the packaging).
- Meanwhile halve the tomatoes, remove their flesh and put the flesh to one side.
- Mix the quark with the tomato flesh, chopped anchovies, chopped pickles, oil, salt, pepper and basil in a bowl.
- Strain the pasta and cool by running under cold water. Add pasta to the bowl and fold in the other ingredients.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and serve.