All the traditional Italian taste in a practical recipe which uses gluten-free Italian bread and tomatoes!
|2 tbsp||red onion, finely chopped|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|to taste||basil leaves|
|5 slices||Pane casereccio ai semi / Pain campagnard aux graines / Landbrot Mehrkorn|
|1||clove of garlic|
|salt and pepper|
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and dice them.
- In a bowl mix the diced tomatoes and onion with olive oil, basil, salt, black pepper and set aside.
- In a frying pan, slightly toast the bread.
- Rub the peeled garlic on each side of Pane Casereccio slices.
- On a plate, distribute the bread, and put the seasoned tomatoes, spreading them all over the slice.
- To decorate, use basil leaves.