Toast with vegetable crème
A delicious bread spread that you can easily make by yourself! Just toast and put the spread on top – bon apétit!
|50 g||broad beans (frozen)|
|1||clove of garlic|
|50 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
|1 pinch/es of||salt to taste|
|1 tsp||olive oil|
- Peel the vegetables and then dice them.
- In a frying pan briefly heat the oil with the minced garlic and onion, then add the vegetables.
- Sauté for only a few minutes, then add one cup of water.
- Cover the frying pan, lower the heat, and simmer for about half an hour.
- Be careful that the vegetables do not burn!
- As soon as the vegetables are soft, add salt and allow to cool.
- Whisk with the ricotta cheese.
- Toast the slices of bread and spread with the crème.