Toast with Poached Egg and Vegetables
Poaching an egg is a simple way to get a luxurious breakfast. Serve the egg with a toast and green vegetables. Yummy!
|4 slices||Cereale del Mastro Panettiere / Flerkorn / Maestro Cereale|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
- Place a plastic wrap over a small cup.
- Spread the plastic wrap thinly with oil.
- Add an egg.
- Tie the plastic wrap to enclose the egg inside.
- Place the egg into some boiling water for 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Let the egg cool down while toasting the bread slices.
- Roast some broccoli in a pan with some olive oil.
- Spread some mayonnaise on the toast.
- Add the spinach and roasted broccoli.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Unwrap the egg and place it at the top of the toast.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.