Three-Cheese and Bacon Quiche
A delicious, and easy to follow gluten free recipe, for a mouth-watering quiche with the irresistible combination of a crispy dough, cheese and bacon. Created by Carla Valverde Lapa.
|For the dough:|
|2 tbsp||milk cream|
|For the filling:|
|200 g||milk cream|
|100 g||fried bacon|
|1 cup||Mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup||provolone cheese|
|1 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- In a food processor, grind the Crackers.
- Then, transfer to a bowl and mix with the butter and milk cream until the dough is consistent and firm.
- Line a round baking pan with a removable bottom (around 21 cm diameter) and bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread the filling over the dough and put in the pre-heated oven (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.