A wrap with corn, beans and ground beef. Mexican flavours in your cuisine!
|60 g||kidney beans|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|250 g||minced meat|
|1 pinch/es of||pepper|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||chili powder|
|90 g||iceberg lettuce|
|50 g||crème fraîche|
|4 tbsp||chili sauce|
- Pour the corn and red beans into a sieve and rinse under running water until the water runs clear. Drain them well.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and brown the ground beef over a high heat.
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop them into small cubes and add them to the meat.
- Season the meat with freshly ground pepper, salt and chili powder.
- Continue cooking over a medium heat.
- Add corn and beans to the meat. Chop the lettuce finely.
- In a bowl, work the crème fraîche with the chili sauce.
- Heat up a non-stick pan without adding fat, briefly warm the tortillas one at a time and arrange them on a plate.
- Put a long strip of chopped lettuce in the centre of the tortillas, leaving a small margin on each side.
- Spread the ground beef onto the tortillas and cover with the cream sauce of chili and crème fraîche.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle over the tortillas.
- To keep the filling from spilling out, fold one side slightly over the filling and then roll the tortilla into an elongated roll.