Tagliatelle with mushrooms
In this recipe, the mushrooms are the stars. Just add a little Parmesan cheese to give this dish its unique flavour.
|40 g||dried mushrooms|
|40 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1||clove of garlic|
|½ cup||white wine|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|3 tbsp||tomato puree|
|salt to taste|
- If you are using dried mushrooms, soak them in lukewarm water for one hour first.
- Drain the mushrooms, dry them and chop them (not too finely) together with the clove of garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and garlic and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and the water. When the liquid has evaporated, add the tomato purée.
- Cook over medium heat for about half an hour.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water, then drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Add the mushroom sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.