Sweet Hot Dog with Caramelized Banana
If you’re considered as a person having a sweet tooth and prefer sweet foods rather than savory ones, then this sweet caramelized banana hotdog is just what you need.
|2 tbsp||caramel syrup|
|2 tbsp||chocolate spread|
|70 g||vanilla ice cream|
- Cut the banana horizontally into four pieces.
- Put the caramel in a pan and warm it up.
- Once fully melted, put in the banana pieces and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Cut the Bon Matín rolls and put in the banana pieces.
- Put some chocolate spread on top of each bread roll, using a small plastic piping bag.
- Once ready, serve the rolls with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Dig in and enjoy!