Sweet Corn Bun
An easy to follow, gluten free corn bun recipe that tastes delicious with butter or cream cheese and an espresso!
|350 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|150 g||yellow cornmeal|
|80 ml||soya oil|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|500 ml||lukewarm water|
- Put the ingredients into your food mixer, then add the water and oil.
- Start mixing with a spoon. Then turn on the food mixer and beat until smooth.
- Place the mixture on a greased baking tray, and let it stay in a warm place until the dough has risen and doubled in volume.
- After it rises, sprinkle cornmeal over the dough.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for approximately 35 minutes.