Sweet bread with crumbles
This delicious gluten free sweet bread recipe is a mixture of a schnecken and a “cuca” (crumble cake) that you must try!
|1 tbsp||coconut fat|
|1 1/2 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 1/2 tsp||dry yeast|
|For the sweet topping:|
|1 1/2 tbsp||coconut fat|
|3 tbsp||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Then add all the wet ingredients, and mix well until the dough is smooth.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf tin, and prepare the crumble.
- To make the crumble: melt the coconut fat in the microwave and mix all the ingredients.
- Note: the crumble should have a very mealy texture. If necessary, add more flour.
- Add the crumble on the bread and let rise until it doubles in size.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for aproximately 45 min.