Sweet-and-sour fried chicken with fresh capsicum pepper
Like being at a Chinese restaurant. Delicious sweet-and-sour fried chicken. Very easy to prepare.
|150 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|400 g||chicken breast|
|3||red bell pepper|
|salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp||sesame seeds|
|a little bit of||frying oil|
|3 tbsp||tomato sauce|
- Cut up the chicken breast into pieces that are not too small. In a deep plate, beat the eggs together with the salt and pepper.
- In another plate, mix the breading mixture with the sesame seeds. Dip the pieces of chicken first into the egg, then coat them in the breadcrumbs.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sweet-and-sour sauce in a saucepan and heat over a low flame, allowing the mixture to thicken.
- Then place it aside and allow it to cool. Cut the peppers into small pieces, fry with oil in a frying pan, drain, and keep warm.
- Fry the pieces of chicken in a frying pan with plenty of oil until crispy and fully cooked.
- Then transfer the chicken to kitchen paper (paper towels) to drain the excess oil. Mix the chicken with the peppers.
- Arrange on a serving plate and pour the sweet-and-sour sauce on top.