Sushi Burrito is a combination of fresh sushi and easy-to-make burrito. Choose your favorite sushi fillings and just roll on!
|25 ml||rice vinegar|
- Rinse the rice under running cold water.
- Boil the water. Reduce the heat.
- Add the drained rice and cook at low heat under the lid for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Season the rice with it.
- Cut avocado, carrot and cucumber into thin slices.
- Spread the rice on the Nori sheets all the way to the side edges, leaving the last 2cm empty.
- Fill with vegetables and roll up.
- Place the seam side down and let sit few minutes. Cut in half.