Sunflower seed croquettes
Fresh-roasted sunflower seeds, coriander seeds, buckwheat flakes and delicate melted chocolate: crispy, crunchy, and good!
|2 tbsp||sunflower seeds|
|2 tbsp||coriander seeds|
|2 tbsp||buckwheat flakes|
|2 tbsp||sugar syrup|
- Lightly roast the sunflower seeds and coriander seeds in a pan with a non-stick surface without any oil, and then remove from the heat.
- Crumble the Savoy biscuits and mix in the seeds, the buckwheat flakes and raisins.
- Dissolve 4 tablespoons sugar in warm water, place with the baking chocolate and the butter in a bain marie (double boiler) to melt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a rectangular plum cake form that has been lined with greaseproof paper and press in well.
- Leave to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, or best, overnight. Cut into slices before serving.