This bread contains tasty pumpkin seeds and aromatic sunflower seeds, both ingredients rich in vitamins and minerals.
|250 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|250 ml||lukewarm water|
|10 g||pumpkin seeds|
|10 g||sunflower seeds|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|15 g||fresh yeast|
- Toast the seeds in a non-stick pan, until they release their aroma.
- Pour the flour into a bowl, dissolve the yeast in water and add it to the flour.
- Add the seeds, setting aside a handful to garnish the outside, the butter and egg and mix everything well.
- Shape into a loaf and let it sit on a baking sheet covered with oven parchment for about 30 minutes (the dough should double in size).
- Brush the surface well with egg and sprinkle with seeds to taste. Bake at 190° C for about 45 minutes.