Summer Sponge Cake
Bring the taste of summer to your dinner table with this light and delicious sponge cake. Decorate with your favourite fruits and enjoy a slice of sunshine on your plate
|For the dough:|
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|125 g||butter at room temperature|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the garnish:|
|500 g||fresh fruit|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and oven heat setting) and grease a round cake tin (at least26 cm wide) and dust with flour.
- Put all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl and mix for approx. 5 minutes with a mixer on the highest setting, until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, smooth the surface and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes in the oven.
- Once cooled, brush lightly with jam and top with the fruit.
- Prepare the cake glaze according to the instructions on the packet and lightly cover the fruit with it.
- Allow to cool.