A delicious filling made from cheese and garlic in artichoke hearts. It doesn’t only look appealing, it tastes great, too!
|2||Ciabattine / Ciabatta|
|50 g||Fontina cheese|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1||clove of garlic|
|salt and pepper|
- Peel the artichokes down to the hearts.
For the filling:
- Mix well in a bowl the bread softened in milk, the chopped onion, the finely chopped sausage, the chopped ham, parmesan cheese and egg
- Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and mix well.
- Boil the whole artichoke hearts briefly in hot water, then drain and dry.
- Press somewhat in each centre, garnish the depression with the filling, and cover with the grated Fontina cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30 minutes.