Life tastes better after a slice of homemade strawberry cheesecake.
|130 g||Biscotto all'Avena|
|350 g||cream cheese|
|100 ml||double cream|
|180 g||condensed milk|
|3 tbsp||lemon juice|
|8||leaves of gelatine|
- Put the crushed biscuits into a bowl with melted butter. Mix it together thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into the base of your tin. (diameter 20 cm)
- Soften the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes. Then heat up the lemon juice and let the gelatin sheet melt into the juice.
- Mix cream cheese, whipped cream and condenced milk.
- Mash 2/3 of the trimmed strawberries and pour the pure into filling. Mix well.
- Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate the cake for 4 hours, or over night.
- Serve with remeining strawberries.