A refreshing dessert for hot summer days! Best served on your terrace with freshly picked strawberries and whipped cream!
|150 g||icing sugar|
|15 g||leaves of gelatine|
|3 tbsp||Alkermes (sweet liqueur)|
- Place the leaf gelatine in cold water. Reserve about 3 tbsp. strawberries and strain the rest.
- Add the sugar, liqueur and juice of half a lemon and mix well.
- Squeeze the gelatine dry and melt in a saucepan over the lowest heat.
- Stir into the strawberry purée and allow to set, not forgetting to stir the mixture from time to time.
- Whip the cream until stiff and mix together with the strawberry purée and the reserved whole strawberries.
- Pour into a lightly greased pudding basin which has been lined with the savoy biscuits, and refrigerate for approx. 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, turn out the charlotte and decorate the top with whipped cream and a few whole strawberries.