A different and easy bread recipe.
|160 g||pumpkin with peel|
|1 tbsp||linseed flour|
|1/4 cup||sunflower oil|
|2 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|10 g||dry yeast|
- Put the squash, eggs, water and oil in a mixer or food processor and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until everything is well mixed.
- Put in small tins (preferably) and let it double its size.
- When it has doubled its size, bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes.
- Tip: Warm a glass of water in the microwave for two minutes. Leave the glass of water inside and put the dough to rise in the switched off microwave, as the environment will be warm and moist, ideal for a good levitation.