A healthy, gluten free recipe, full of flavour with spinach and banana biomass. You can decorate and spice it up with fresh ingredients to enjoy yourself!
|210 ml||lukewarm water|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|1 tbsp||coconut sugar|
|1 tbsp||green banana mash|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||spinach flour|
|200 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 tsp||xanthan gum|
- Put warm water in a bowl, add the organic yeast and sugar and mix it all together. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, slightly beat the egg, biomass and olive oil until it is smooth.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together: spinach flour, Mix Pane – Mix B flour and xanthan gum.
- Add the mixture of the second bowl to the first. Then add the mixture of the dry ingredients.
- Mix until the dough is smooth.
- Spread the dough on a greased baking sheet and let it sit for 30 minutes, covering it with a plastic film.
- After 30 minutes, stick small holes into the dough with the back of a spoon.
Tip: to avoid the dough sticking to the spoon, pass the spoon under running water after each hole you make.
- Decorate with ingredients of your choice: a trickle of olive oil, olives, rosemary, red onion, cherry tomatoes or pink salt.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden brown.