|200 g||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|1||clove of garlic|
|2 tbsp||frying oil|
|200 g||spinach (frozen)|
|30 g||gorgonzola cheese|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1 pinch/es of||pepper|
|1 pinch/es of||nutmeg|
|30 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Cut the bread into cubes and toast it in the oven at 100° C for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onion and garlic and cut them into little cubes. In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the spinach and stew for another 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Blend the spinach.
- Soak the bread in the milk, then add the spinach and eggs. Mix it all well with your hands.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
- Form small dumplings with wet hands and put a piece of gorgonzola in the centre.
- Throw them in the water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Drain the dumplings in a colander.
- Pour browned melted butter on the dumplings and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.