Spicy spaghetti with prawns and vegetables
Spicy and light! Pasta dish with fresh vegetables and tasty prawns
|½ tsp||paprika powder (hot)|
|4 tbsp||olive oil|
|1||clove of garlic, chopped|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Sauté the prawns in a frying pan with oil, salt, paprika, garlic, and some of the brandy for 2-3 minutes, and then pour into a bowl with the liquid.
- Slice the vegetables into thin strips and sauté along with the basil leaves in a frying pan with oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the remaining brandy and cook over medium heat for another two minutes.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and add the prawns.
- Boil the spaghetti in abundant salted water, drain, and pour it into the frying pan with the vegetables and the prawns.
- Heat everything together once more for a brief time, mix well, and serve in the frying pan.