Mmm, that smells good! A delicious bread with caraway seed, anise, fennel seed, and coriander!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|7 g||dry yeast|
|15 g||fresh yeast|
|350 ml||lukewarm water|
|1 knife tip||anise seeds|
|1 tsp||caraway seeds|
|1 tsp||fennel seeds|
|2 tbsp||flax seeds|
|2 tbsp||mixed herbs|
- Grease a baking tin, baking paper or cake tin with a little soft margarine.
- Mix the yeast into the flour and knead with the rest of the ingredients into a smooth dough.
- Then place the dough into the baking tin.
- You may first want to shape it into a loaf form on a floured work surface.
- Let the dough stand in a warm place until it has doubled in volume.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350°F, Gas mark 4) for about 40 minutes.