Spekulatius apple crumble
This recipe offers both rich flavours and diverse consistencies, with the ideal combination of apple and cinnamon.
|50 g||flaked almonds|
|50 g||corinth raisins|
|1/2 can||condensed milk|
|1/2 can||milk cream|
- Use your kitchen robot to chop up the gluten free cinnamon cookies and the almonds to obtain a coarse flour.
- Pop into the oven at 200°C for 2-3 minutes to crisp the chopped cookies. Set aside.
- Put the water, the peeled and sliced apples, raisins and sugar in a pot. Cook until the apples are tender. Set aside.
- Mix the milk cream and condensed milk in the blender. Set aside.
- Divide the apple mixture into 4 forms, add a layer of the white cream, then add a final coating of the cookie crumbs.
- Store in the fridge at least one hour before serving.