Special pizza dough
Special pizza dough, with the preparation of the sponge. By Gilda Moreira
|2 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 dsp||brown sugar|
|1 tbsp||dry yeast|
|180 ml||lukewarm water|
- In a deep bowl, put the sugar, the yeast and the warm water.
- Mix and cover with a plate.
- Let sit until it rises (from 10 to 15 minutes) and forms a sponge.
- In another bowl, put the flour and salt, mix and make a well in the center. Add an egg, olive oil and the yeast sponge.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Let it rise for 40 minutes.
- After the dough has risen, knead it rapidly and spread it out with the tips of your fingers in a greased pizza tin.
- Put in the oven at 180°C until it slightly golden and the borders loosen up.
- Take out of the oven, put the toppings to taste, sprinkle with oregano and put back in the oven until the cheese melts.