Special goat's milk bread
We have a special recipe for you: bread with fresh goat milk – something new for a change!
|10 g||dried yeast|
|250 ml||goat's milk|
|250 ml||lukewarm water|
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead thoroughly - using a kneading machine will make it easier.
- As soon as the dough is smooth and silky, transfer it to a greased and flour-dusted loaf tin.
- Cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm place to prove for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC and bake the dough for approx. 30 minutes.
- Then turn off the oven and leave the bread to stand in the closed oven for around ten minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, remove it from the tin and then allow to cool for at least six hours before slicing it.