Spanish Wind Fritters
If you want to add a classic taste of the Mediterranean to your Easter gathering, then these Spanish Wind Fritters are a must-have on your dinner table! And luckily for you, our recipe means you can have them in just 30 minutes.
|For the dough:|
|135 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda|
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into the same bowl, and set aside.
- Add the milk, water, butter, tablespoon of sugar and salt to a pan and warm until the butter has melted entirely.
- Add the flour into the milk mixture and beat at a medium speed using an electric whisk.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one at a time and beat until the mixture is smooth. Warm the oil in a deep pan.
- Separate portions of the dough into the size of walnuts, then add them to the mixture and fry until brown on both sides
- Remove the dough from the pan and place on a piece of kitchen roll to dry.
- Sprinkle with baking sugar.