Spanish Chorizo Migas
Traditional migas is a soft and flavorful dish worthy of the best restaurants. But have you tried this gluten free version? One hour is all it takes to prepare this classic delicious dish, which is accompanied by chorizo, bacon and grapes.
|1 package||Ciabattine / Ciabatta|
|100 ml||olive oil|
- Cut four bread buns into very small pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the bread with water and salt until the four buns are slightly damp.
- Cover the four buns with a piece of cloth and leave to stand for half an hour.
- Put the oil in a skillet and slightly fry the peppers cut in strips. Fry until golden brown and set aside.
- In the same oil, fry the garlic cloves cut in halves.
- Incorporate the bacon and fry until golden brown.
- Incorporate the bread and fry for about 15 minutes, always mixing and mincing the bread until you have small breadcrumbs.
- Add the diced chorizo and repeat the process again.
- Sauté for another 15 minutes, mixing and mincing the bread until the crumbles are well done and loose.
- Decorate with peppers and serve with grapes.