Spanish Bread Salad
A boost of freshness from Spain: fennel, cucumber, onion, fresh and dried cherry tomatoes, golden chunks Cereale del Maestro Panettiere Vital and olè! Your delicious Spanish bread salad is ready.
|7 slices||Cereale del Mastro Panettiere / Flerkorn / Maestro Cereale|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
|a little bit of||balsamic vinegar|
- In an oven preheated to 180°C, warm a little olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the chunks of Cereale bread and stir to coat with the oil.
- Cook the chunks for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally until they are lightly golden.
- Slice the fennel and marinade with a little lemon juice and olive oil to prevent it from discolouring.
- Slice the cucumber and the dried and fresh tomatoes and finely slice the onion into rings.
- Toss the fennel, onion rings, cucumber, rocket leaves, olives and tomatoes in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar. Garnish with the golden Cereale bread chunks.