Spaghetti with salmon
It brings variety to your table! Pasta with strips of lightly smoked salmon and cream.
|200 g||smoked salmon|
|250 g||cooking cream|
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water and drain while still "al dente".
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and saute half of it in the butter for a few minutes.
- Pour in the brandy (or white wine) and mash the salmon with a fork.
- Add the rest of the salmon and mix in the cream.
- Cook over a low flame for 1 minute and mix with the drained spaghetti.
- Return the pan to a high heat for a few moments and serve immediately.