Spaghetti with green sauce
Bring variety to your pasta with this sauce made from fresh vegetables!
|200 g||sugar peas|
|2 tbsp||pumpkin seeds|
|a little bit of||black pepper|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
- Wash the carrots and the leeks and cut into very thin slices. Cut the sweet peas into 2cm thick pieces. Dry the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Peel the lemon and squeeze the juice. Leave to one side. Cook the vegetables briefly in a large pan for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse with a little water.
- Add the cream. Cover and cook on a low heat until cooked but still quite firm. Fry the turnip seeds in a frying pan without oil.
- Chop up the cress and wash and dry it. Add the lemon juice and peel to the vegetables.
- Cook the pasta and then rain and pour the sauce over it. Serve immediately. Decorate with cress and pumpkinseeds.